We have expertise across a variety of health related fields including, nursing, medical imaging, midwifery, nutrition and sports science.
Our staff carries out strategic national and international research with industry to create innovative solutions.
We're involved in:
- workforce development with community and acute care health service providers which our partners can translate into practice
- research with practice nurses, public health nurses, and caring for people with mental health issues and/or disability nurses
- connecting and collaborating with other educational providers in clinical placements and internships
- supporting communites in earthquakes
- Sustainable midwifery practice
- Midwifery education and practice, especially in rural areas
We welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which our expertise, resources and networks may help you. For more information please contact the research office.
Free samples and consumerism in midwifery
Giving health professionals free samples of goods and supplies bearing company logos is not a...
Dual nursing qualification attracts men to nursing
A new dual, fast track graduate programme offered by Ara and University of Canterbury (UC)...