We have a dedicated team of staff who work to support international students.
Our team can help you, from adjusting to living in New Zealand to course and study related issues.
We can help if you:
- have a problem with your study, course work, assessments
- need some advice or support with accommodation or immigration
- are feeling lonely, isolated and worried
- are having difficulty understanding your tutors or other students
- don't know who to talk to ( we refer you to someone who can help)
- have any other concerns or questions about anything.
When you use this service, an advisor will work with you so that you can build a relationship with them while you are studying here.