Verified copy instructions

To obtain a verified copy of your documents: take a photocopy of your documents, along with the originals, to one of the following for verification:

  • A barrister or solicitor of the High Court
  • Justice of the Peace or Notary Public
  • Court Registrar or Deputy Registrar
  • A person legally authorised to certify copies in your home country
  • Ara Admissions and Enrolments staff can verify your documents for enrolment purposes only.

Please note: The official's signature must be on each page, with the name and title of the official shown clearly below his/her signature.