Use of the site amounts to an acceptance of the terms and conditions below:
- Accuracy of Information
Ara reserves the right to change any of the content on the site at any time. These changes may be to programmes, courses, timetables, fees, regulations, procedures or policies. Ara will try to ensure that information on the site is accurate at the time of posting, but Ara will not be responsible for any loss or harm incurred as a result of reliance upon any information which is incorrect or out of date.
- Third Party Sites
Sometimes Ara links to search results or other web sites. Ara is not responsible for any aspect of other sites. Linking to another site does not mean that Ara endorse that site or any sites that it may link to.
- International Use
As Ara campuses are in New Zealand, Ara's site has been constructed to comply with New Zealand law.
Ara owns or has legal licence to use all of the content of this website, including text, music sound, photographs, video, graphics and educational material. You may copy/print parts of the site for your personal use only but you may not use it for commercial use including education. You may not modify and then republish or retransmit the content of the site.
- Staff and Student Privacy
Ara adheres to the Privacy Act 1993 and its Privacy Principles.
- Limitation of Liability and Warranty
Ara tries to ensure that all of the software supporting Ara sites works well but Ara is not responsible for any effect of software malfunction or users' inability to use this site.
- Deeplinking to Other Sites
Ara is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Ara cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and Ara has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- What Information is Collected and How It's Used
Upon visiting our web site, your browser automatically sends NetRatings your IP address, the type of browser you are using and certain other information. Ara may use this information for research and to enhance the Web site.
Ara Copyright Statement
Use of the information and images on Ara Web Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The material contained in these pages is copyrighted by Ara or by others from whom we have obtained permission to publish, where acknowledged.
- The downloadable images and text files on these pages are made available for non-commercial, educational, and personal use only.
- Any commercial use, publication or redistribution of any material from the Ara website is strictly prohibited without prior approval from Ara.
- Contact Ara Web Marketing email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.