This intermediate level short course follows on from Gagana Samoa 1 and provides further skills in reading and speaking in Samoan. You’ll learn how to pronounce a range of Gagana Samoa with confidence and independence; participate and assist in facilitation of selected prayers and songs; recite introductions and respond appropriately to related questions; identify and understand a selection of cultural protocols; understand and produce basic language patters for specific settings. This is a 10 hour course that follows on from Gagana Sāmoa 1.
- Pronounce a selected range of Gagana Samoa with confidence and independence. E lē mana'omia tele se fesoasoani i le fa'aleoina le Gagana Sāmoa
- Participate and assist in facilitation of selected prayers and songs E mafai na faitau/taulotoina tatalo ma pese māsani
- Recite introduction and respond appropriately to related questions Fa'ataulotoina folasaga ma tali fesili e tatau i lau folasaga
- Identify and understand a selection of cultural protocols E mālamalama le aganu'u faigōfie/māsani ma e iloa aga ma uiga e ala i le
- Understand, and produce basic language patterns for an identified setting E mālamalama le fa'atulagaina fuai'upu faigōfie ma iloa le ese'esega ma ona fa'aogāina
Saturday 16th September and 23rd Sept 2017,
Time- 9:00am-3:00pmChristchurch City Campus