You are invited to attend a fun filled and informative education day run by Ara School of Midwifery, that meets the Midwifery Council of New Zealand’s requirement for working with midwifery students.
- Where: Room HP108 is in the new Manawa building, 276 Antigua Street, Christchurch.
- Date: 26 October 2018
- Time: 8.30am – 5pm (8.30am open for coffee and registration)
- Cost: $60
How to apply
Complete our paper Admission and Enrolment form (PDF0.1MB) and enter the course code MWPD700 on the form. Send it to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postage: Ara Enrolments, City Campus PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140
- Or in person: Ara Enrolment Desk, City Campus, Madras street
- Workshop is limited to 20 participants only
- For further information please contact Lorna Davies (Lorna.Davies@ara.ac.nz)
- This course accounts for 8 hours of continuing midwifery education
Gain the theoretical knowledge relating to pregnancy, physiological birth and the postnatal period required to achieve the Competencies for Entry to the Register of Midwives by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand.Read More