Are you wishing to enter or return to the workforce, or undertake further study? If so, this course will give you the skills and confidence to do so.
You’ll learn how to present your existing skills to an employer and you’ll develop new skills. You’ll also learn how to be a successful student. On this course, you’ll do all this while working in a supportive group with helpful tutors.
This course is 15 hours per week for 9 weeks.
You'll learn personal management skills such as CV writing, interviewing skills and job searching. You'll learn keyboard skills and word processing, and skills that will enable you to study better.
- Identify and implement skills to enhance successful learning.
- Identify and implement effective strategies for life planning.
- Prepare and compile a curriculum vitae and cover letter using an appropriate level of literacy.
- Participate in a group to source and present written and verbal information relevant to course outcomes.
- Identify and implement skills & abilities (including literacy and numeracy) that will lead to successful employment and/or study opportunities.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am-2.30pmChristchurch - Madras Street
Nested Content -Null Pointer (Id: #136442)