Empower yourself to deal with your everyday life problems. In this hands-on class you’ll learn to rise to life’s challenges and express yourself in a more free and creative way.
You'll learn to build strong connections with yourself and others, how to communicate more effectively, and to live the life you want.
This is an experiential group using psychodrama, group work and role playing. It will be helpful if you come ready and able to fully participate in a group.
This course is two hours per week for six weeks.
- Identify existing strengths and competencies
- Identify specific areas of their lives they wish to feel more control over
- Communicate more effectively
- Find appropriate responses to problematic situations
Monday, 10.00am-12.00pmChristchurch - Madras Street
* Note - no class Friday 17 November
(Canterbury Anniversary Day)