Develop your ability to express yourself clearly and directly, listen creatively, and communicate effectively.
You’ll learn the basic techniques of assertive communication (verbal and non-verbal) and you’ll have the opportunity to put those techniques and experiences into practice within a supportive and encouraging group atmosphere.
You'll learn communication and assertiveness, non verbal communication, listening skills and rights and needs.
This course is also offered as a professional development course for organisations or groups. Contact us for more information at email@example.com.
This course is three hours per week for four weeks.
- Recognise the difference between assertive, aggressive, passive and indirect behaviours.
- Demonstrate an understanding on non-verbal communication.
- Understand their rights and needs and the rights and needs of others regarding effective communication.
- Express themselves clearly and directly using 'I' statements.
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
This 20 hour course could be the first step in making changes towards the future you want.
This programme is organised on request, please contact us for upcoming dates and times.
Monday, 9am-12pmChristchurch - Madras Street
Thursday, 9am-12pmChristchurch - Madras Street