Variable, $30,000 available in total
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton, Online
Available to current students to support excellence in their area of study.
This scholarship would enable you to attend national or international competitions, events, or experiences related to your area of study.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the competition, event or experience must:
- Be related to your field or area of study
- Be supported by your department
- Occur at least three weeks into your programme
- Occur while you are still enrolled with Ara or within 3 months of completing your qualification
Students who are eligible for a fees discount, are eligible for this scholarship.
All full time programmes that run for a minimum of one Semester.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- Please complete an application form (click on the apply now button on the right).
- Include a personal statement to reflect why you are a good candidate for this scholarship and how the opportunity will help your study or career goals.
- Provide two written references which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character.
More information is available here
Please return your application to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as part of this scholarship, you may be required to be included in Ara promotional material related to the opportunity.