Up to $5,000 per year
Annual, with potential for renewal based on the Annual Renewal Criteria
15 Nov 2017
The Attitude Award scholarship is offered to support students who live with a disability to undertake a Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications degree.
The objective is to increase the numbers of people with disabilities active in the communications and electronic media professions.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have gained entry to OR be enrolled in the New Zealand Certificate in Communications Media or Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications
- Have demonstrated leadership within the disability sector and/or at school
- Live with a disability
- Be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand
Annual Renewal Criteria:
- Must pass all courses
- Must be continuing in the Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications programme
Application Requirement and Selection Process
- Complete and sign the Attitude Trust Communications Scholarship Application Form.
- Write an A4 page cover letter accompanying your application. Your letter should detail your personal background, experience as a leader within the disability sector, future aspirations and visions for an inclusive media industry.
- Obtain a copy of your academic transcript for any recently completed study.
- Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 15 November, 2017
Short-listing and interview, after which the recipient will be advised as soon as feasible.
How to apply
For more information and to apply for this award, contact: