100% Fee reduction
19 Jun 2017
Christchurch, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton
Ara is awarding a scholarships for women to study the NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology).
Awarding the scholarship is based on the quality of application and the likelihood of success as measured from the statement of purpose and interview (if required).
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Have met the academic entry requirements for the NZ Certificate of Business (Administration and Technology) Level 4
- Be a woman intending to be a full time student within this programme
- Be enrolling into your first full time programme at any tertiary education institute (except for undertaking entry level preparation)
- You may be required to attend an interview with the Department of Business staff.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship by completing an application form and returning it to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or emailing it to: email@example.com
As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you.
One should come from a teacher or principal who is able to comment on your academic performance and your ability to succeed in this programme or someone from your workplace who can attest to your relevant experience. The other should be from someone able to attest to your character and should not be a family member.
Late applications may be considered.