$3000 to be shared between two students
One per year
1 March 2019
Freemasons of Christchurch
Freemasons of Christchurch is pleased to support students studying nursing at Ara. This scholarship is to help out with the cost of study.
Freemasonry is one of the world’s largest fraternal societies, with over 8500 members in New Zealand. Freemasons New Zealand has a long tradition of supporting the medical sciences, research and education. In 2015 Freemasons of New Zealand celebrate 125 years and, to mark this milestone through a local charitable trust, the Canterbury Masonic Charitable Trust is pleased to offer a scholarship to support the School of Nursing at Ara.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Any student enrolled in Years 2 or 3 of the Bachelor of Nursing at Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Provide a verified copy of your academic record
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship please:
- Include a copy of your academic transcript.
- complete an application form (click on the apply now button on the right)
- Provide two written references, which comment on your ability to succeed in this programme and attest to your character.
For information available here