Year 1 - 100% Fee Reduction
9 Jan 2017
Ara is are offering up to four scholarships for youth students.
If you are interested in a career in nursing, occupational therapy, midwifery or any other health related careers, this certificate provides the necessary knowledge and a pathway to lead on to your chosen specialisation in health.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Have met the academic entry requirements for the Certificate in Pre Health and Science
- Be under 21 years of age on 1 January in the year of the scholarship
- Intending to be a full time student within this programme
- Be enrolling into your first full time programme at any tertiary education institute (except for undertaking entry level preparation
- You may be required to attend an interview
How to apply
As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you.
One should come from a teacher or principal who is able to comment on your academic performance and your ability to succeed in this programme or someone from your workplace who can attest to your relevant experience. The other should be from someone able to attest to your character and should not be a family member.
Late applications may be considered.