100% Fee Reduction
31 Jan 2017
Ara is awarding this scholarship for a Māori or Pasifika student.
This introductory programme helps you gain the core skills and knowledge to prepare you to undertake the higher level learning required for employment in the early childhood sector.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Have met the academic entry requirements for the Certificate in Early Childhood Studies
- Be of Māori or Pasifika descent
- Be over 17 years of age
- Intending to be a full time student within this programme
- You may be required to attend an interview with the Department of Humanities staff.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship by completing an application form from www.ara.ac.nz/scholarships and returning it to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or emailing it to: email@example.com
As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you.
One should come from a teacher or principal who is able to comment on your academic performance and your ability to succeed in this programme or someone from your workplace who can attest to your relevant experience. The other should be from someone able to attest to your character and should not be a family member.
Late applications may be considered.