Year 1 - 33%
19 Jun 2017
Ara will be awarding two scholarships to pay a substantial proportion of the tuition fees for the three years of full time study needed to complete our Bachelor of Information and Communication Technologies degree.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Be of Māori or Pasifika descent
- Have met the academic entry requirements for the Bachelor of ICT
- Intending to be a full time student within the Bachelor of ICT
- 2017 will be your first year of study in this programme
- You may be required to attend an interview with Department of Computing staff
How to Apply
You can apply for this scholarship by completing an application form and returning it to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you.
One should come from a teacher or principal who is able to comment on your academic performance and your ability to succeed in this programme or someone from your workplace who can attest to your relevant experience. The other should be from someone able to attest to your character and should not be a family member.
The continuation of the scholarship is determined at the end of each year and is based on the student making satisfactory progress which will see them be able to complete the degree within three years.
Late applications may be considered.