Year 1 - 33%
31 Jan 2017
Ara will be awarding up to three scholarships for students returning to study, making a career change or school leavers. Awarding the scholarship is based on the quality of application and the likelihood of success as measured from the statement of purpose and interview.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Have met the academic entry requirements for Bachelor of Applied Management
- Intend to be a full time student within this programme
- 2017 will be your first year of study in this programme
- You may be required to attend an interview with Department of Business staff.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship by completing an application form and returning it to Scholarships, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or emailing it to: email@example.com
As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you.
One should come from a teacher or principal who is able to comment on your academic performance and your ability to succeed in this programme or someone from your workplace who can attest to your relevant experience. The other should be from someone able to attest to your character and should not be a family member.
The continuation of your scholarship is determined by your satisfactory progress at the end of each academic year (in general you must perform at a satisfactory level throughout the programme, enabling completion of the degree within three years).
Late applications may be considered.