31 March 2019
Ara in association with Beca are providing an engineering student the opportunity to gain a $2,500 scholarship toward continued study.
This award is to encourage students with potential to add value to the engineering profession.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Be studying towards a Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Have successfully completed the first two years of the three year qualification
- Be a full time student within this programme
- You may be required to attend an interview with the selection committee
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship:
- complete an application form
- return completed application form to the Student Support Office, PO Box 540, Christchurch 8140 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As part of the application you will nominate two referees who will be contacted to provide a reference for you. One should come from your employer, school principal or teacher, and one from someone able to attest to your character.
More information is available here