Preview Email Content
Annual Fees(indicative 2017)
|This course is run on demand.||
Course related costs
Domestic Applications due
International Applications due
|Industry and classroom based|
This course in partnership with Accurate Instruments NZ Ltd is targeted at those working in industry utilising Cable Location Equipment, you will develop the knowledge and skills to operate equipment safely and effectively.
When you complete this course you should:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in accordance with Industry practice
- Demonstrate basic product knowledge - Functionality, Aims, Uses, Limitations, Results.
- Have an intermediate understanding of the Founding Science.
- Show awareness of hazards and risks in cable location.
- Demonstrate knowledge and compliance with the current Operational Health and Safety Requirements.
- Demonstrate basic operation, visual inspection, and competent handling of the instrument.
Please note: to enrol in this course you must be working in the industry.
Credit recognition is available for this programme; if you have related skills, knowledge and/or experience, it may count towards part or even all of the qualification.
To learn more about credit recognition please see our Centre For Assessment of Prior Learning.
To complete this Other you are required to complete a minimum total of 0 credits. Please browse the guide below to view the course options currently available within this qualification.
To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
- This programme has open entry, but English language requirements apply.
Please contact the Workforce development team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 940 7510, if you are interested in enrolling in this course or any related study pathways.
Complete other industry based courses in:
- Moisture inspection
- Gas Detection
- Safety Inspection
- GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar
- Combination and customised courses are available