Preview Email Content
This course will enable women to identify their anger signals, and understand their anger more fully. They will also learn about healthy ways to process angry feelings, so that they do not hurt themselves or others.
- identify a range of influences on women’s anger, e.g., western society, family, church and culture
- differentiate between angry feelings, thoughts and behaviours
- understand their own anger using a range of different models and approaches
- identify their own process of change in relation to a theory of change process
- explore old anger ‘resentments’ and how to let them go
- identify and reflect on a range of healthy ways to process anger