Qualifications and courses Study options
- Our study interest areas
- Online learning
- Qualifications and courses
- Part time study options
- Short courses
- Foundation studies
- Centre for Assessment of Prior Learning (CAPL)
- Fees and finance
- Application and enrolment
- Next Step Centre for Women
- Student exchange
- Programmes by location
- Youth Pathways
- Study for free
To enable students to extend bioscience knowledge required for nursing practice.
- demonstrate knowledge of anatomy and physiology as applied to nursing.
- demonstrate knowledge of homeostasis.
- demonstrate knowledge of micro organisms and their transmission and control.
- demonstrate knowledge of pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics.