Qualifications and courses Study options
- Our study interest areas
- Online learning
- Qualifications and courses
- Part time study options
- Short courses
- Foundation studies
- Centre for Assessment of Prior Learning (CAPL)
- Fees and finance
- Application and enrolment
- Next Step Centre for Women
- Student exchange
- Programmes by location
- Youth Pathways
- Study for free
To enable students to manage nursing care with health consumers.
- demonstrate knowledge of nursing practice.
- use nursing and health assessment skills.
- perform clinical calculations.
- describe medication administration principles.