To analyse and practice the teaching of outdoor recreation education to a national instructor award level.
- Role model contemporary outdoor pursuit skills, knowledge and attributes.
- Assist with the planning, delivery and practical assessment of outdoor recreation education.
- Anticipate a variety of changeable situations, analyse hazards, make decisions and act to ensure safe learning environments.
- Synthesise and apply selected factors in psychology to improve students learning in outdoor recreation education.
- Develop and teach/present educational learning sessions to a professional industry standard with a focus on environmental, cultural, historical and ethical aspects.
- Critically reflect and analyse their teaching/instructing practice.