To understand the mechanisms of social change and to gain action competence skills required to implement a social/environmental action.
- Assess sustainability related issues incorporating the view points of different stakeholders.
- Explore and appraise key mechanisms of social change.
- Explore the role of individual and organisational identity in organisational change.
- Explore and appraise the role of individual as an agent of change.
- Assess the political, ethical, cultural and legal implications of a range of social / environmental actions.
- Identify, plan, implement, and critically evaluate a sustainability related social / environmental action project.