- Agriculture and Transport
- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and beauty
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Social work and human services
- Sport science and health promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
- Te Puna Wānaka
Our Bachelor of Sustainability and Outdoor Education is the only degree programme in New Zealand that offers Sustainability as a major component.
There are quite a few Outdoor Education degree programmes offered around New Zealand but these all have a strong Outdoor Recreation focus rather than incorporating Sustainability/Environmental care.
All students study different aspects of Sustainability and Outdoor Education and are allowed to specialise in their area of passion for their final year project.