- Agriculture and Transport
- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and Beauty
- Māori and Pasifika
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Social Work and Human Services
- Sport Science and Health Promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
While there are suggestions that the woman, Anne, who does not appear in the play, might be the victim of violence or even murder, the "attempts" here seem to be more in the line of efforts to define, catalog or categorize this missing character.
In fact, the play revolves around the difficulties confronting actors and audience members who attempt to identify or fix some story on this mysterious character.
The cast is made up of our third-year National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) students.