Our study interest areas Study options
- Agriculture and Transport
- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and beauty
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Social work and human services
- Sport science and health promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
- Te Puna Wānaka
If you are planning to study the Certificate in Contemporary Music Level 4, you will be required to audition.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to arrange an audition time.
Audition times can be arranged on application.