- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and Beauty
- Language and Education
- Māori and Pasifika
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Animal and Laboratory Science
- Social Work and Human Services
- Sport science, nutrition and health promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
- Transport and Logistics
At Te Puna Wānaka we deliver short courses in Te Reo Māori flexible enough for anyone to get involved. We have lessons in classes and delivered online and these are supported by additional weekend Wānanga (language workshops).
|Te Hoe 1
This course is a 10-hour introductory Māori language course for students with no knowledge of Te Reo Māori or Tikanga Māori.
|Ngā Whakatakoto o Te Reo Rua: Māori Language Grammar 2
To enable students to communicate in basic Te Reo Maori in varied, familiar, and predictable situations.