- Agriculture and Transport
- Architectural Studies
- Art and Design
- Food and Hospitality
- Hair and Beauty
- Māori and Pasifika
- Music Arts
- Music theatre (NASDA)
- New Zealand Broadcasting School
- Nursing, Midwifery and Medical Imaging
- Social Work and Human Services
- Sport Science and Health Promotion
- Sustainability and Outdoor Education
Nestlé Toque d’Or is the country’s premier student culinary and restaurant service competition entering it's 23rd year in 2013.
Teams of two culinary students and one restaurant service student go head-to-head in a live kitchen cook off to produce six covers of a three-course meal in just two-and-a-half-hours.
Students will be scored across a number of areas including food preparation, hygiene, presentation, taste and service of food, meeting strict time deadlines for delivery of each course and developing their own unique menus using predetermined ingredients including Nestlé Professional products.
Many past competitors now hold positions as industry leaders.