We are now taking registrations for our PITCH Model Auditions coming up on Wednesday 25 October 2017, 5-6pm. However you must be available for the dates below.
Model audition Venue: CPSA, Student building, Madras Street.
2017 Pitch dates and times
Models are needed for the garment fitting date, and Pitch show date.
These are compulsory to attend, if you are unable to attend the garment fitting day, and Pitch show date we cannot use you as a model. We have fittings and the rehearsal/Pitch show day running to a tight schedule, it is not possible to catch up if you can't make it.
To be eligible for selection you must be available for the garment fitting and PITCH Show dates below
Only come to the model audition if you can make the garment fitting day, and Pitch show date which are the dates below.
- Female & Male Model Fittings 12pm Sunday 19 November - Please be punctual
- PITCH Show day Saturday 25 November - Show you are needed from 8.30am - 11pm, Includes rehearsal in the morning, then hair and make-up.
- Age: 14+
- Male Sizes: 78-86cm waist, 96-104cm chest, 178cm minimum height
- Female Sizes: Size 10-12, approximately 168-178cm height
- Please bring high heel shoes (female) or dress shoes (male).
For further information contact Nickie McPhail on 03 940 8027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.