Challenge yourself on our awesome, purpose-built climbing wall in the gym at our Timaru campus.
The climbing wall is a training environment for our second year Outdoor Education students, who supervise the climbing wall sessions as part of their study.
TG Block Gym, Theodosia Street, Timaru
24 May, 31 May, 7 June, 14 June, 21 June
9 August, 16 August, 23 August, 30 August, 6 September
Cost per person:
$6 youth (14yrs and under)
$8 students (with student ID)
$10 adults (18yrs +)
- Payment is by cash only and includes harness hire
- If it's your first time to the wall this year, you must attend the induction session at 7pm on your first evening
- Climbers between the age of 14-17 must have a parent/guardian signed waiver form on the first evening
- Climbers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, teacher, leader or appointed adult during the session
- Sessions are fully supervised by qualified staff and senior Ara outdoor education students