Many programmes and courses contain a maths component which many students find difficult.
We are here to:
- help unblock your maths "phobia"
- build your confidence with numeracy and basic maths concepts
- reinforce your learning with more complex maths issues relating to your programme.
For help with maths:
- come to Maths drop-in sessions. See details of where and when below.
- book appointments to work individually (or in small groups) with a learning advisor for maths.
- make use of the computer programs in the Maths Room at City campus, Christchurch. Talk to a tutor about how to get started.
Maths drop-in times at City campus, Christchurch
Monday - Friday 12-1 pm in the Maths Room, L224, upstairs in the Library
Maths support at Woolston campus, Christchurch
Book at Learning Services in the Student Services Building.
Maths Room Online
Maths Room Online on Moodle is an online environment where you can download worksheets, past exam papers and lesson notes for the "Maths for Pre-Health" course. You will also find links to computer programs, interesting websites and discussion boards.
Log on to Maths Room Online using your username and password.