Ara Institute of Canterbury forbids and does not authorize the use of its photocopying machines for any purpose which constitutes an infringement of copyright.
To comply with the law on copyright, the following rules must be observed by students:
- copying must be for research or private study only
- copying must be for your own use and must not be copied for supply to another person
- copying of an unpublished work is forbidden without express permission of the owner(s) of the copyright in such a work
- you must not make more than one copy of any part of a work
- you must not copy the whole of a work or more than a reasonable proportion of a work