Learning Services is a free service that offers learning and study advice to students.
We focus on supporting students to manage their own study, and to develop the academic skills they require to complete their coursework successfully.
Learning Services offers:
- drop-in 20 minute consultations
- learning skills and academic writing support
- Maths support
- Online learning and study resources
- Free handouts
- Lunchtime seminars
- A Moodle page for academic skills support
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) for subject-related help
- Group study rooms
Please note: We do not provide a proofreading service or edit or correct your work. Instead, we can help you learn strategies for editing and proofreading your own work.
Our opening hours for our City campus are:
- Monday to Thursday 8am - 6pm
- Friday 8am - 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm (during term time)
- Sunday Closed
- appointments will be offered at the Woolston campus, afternoons from Monday to Friday
This service is free to students.
|Phone||03 940 8089|
Library, City campus
Student services building, Woolston campus
Student central, Timaru campus