Performing Arts spans the breadth of ground breaking work that challenges performance and disability, to more grounded practitioner research with practical outputs and activity. NASDA and the Jazz School are important contributors to the world of performing arts here and abroad.
Expertise in specialist areas includes:
- Gwyn Reynolds capturing Big Band Sounds
- live sound sequencing and computer technology performed by David Saunders
- NASDA on-stage performance with Elaine Paige
- Ara creative industries tutor Tony McCaffrey, directing the Different Light Theatre Company at the UK International Festival in 2012
- Stephanie McKellar Smith and Ross McKellar working with the Court Theatre on 'Pacific Post.'
We invite your company to share your performing arts research ideas and theories with the most talented newcomers and tutors in the industry.