We are committed to meeting industry and regional needs utilising technological solutions to add value to manufacturing and business and welcome your ideas for opportunities to work together.
We have capacity in:
- design and rapid prototyping (CNC and 3D printer)
- computer aided design (CAD)
- computer aided manufacture (CAM)
- solar, thermal and wind energy prototype development
- electricity distribution
- process optimisation and improvement
- lean manufacturing - Kai Zen process.
Students' research projects are a core component of many Ara courses and we may be able to support your business or industry.
Alternatively, you can consult with our Research and Knowledge Transfer Manager Dr Margaret Leonard for expertise in the fields of, architecture, engineering, education, art and design and construction and trades.