We have a dedicated team of staff who work to support international students.
Our team can help you, from adjusting to living in New Zealand to course and study related issues.
We can help if you:
- have a problem with your study, course work, assessments
- need some advice or support with accommodation or immigration
- are feeling lonely, isolated and worried
- are having difficulty understanding your tutors or other students
- don't know who to talk to ( we refer you to someone who can help)
- have any other concerns or questions about anything.
When you use this service, an advisor will work with you so that you can build a relationship with them while you are studying here.
Monday to Friday, 9am-4.30pm
You can contact us at email@example.com or on 03 940 8728 or 03 940 8704
We are located in Student Central in the Rakaia Centre Atrium at the Christchurch Madras Street campus. View our campus locations to find out more.
Our offices are in A131, A122 and A119.