- Campus tours
- Careers map - join our graduate community
- Information for parents and advisors
- Open days
- Student life
We encourage you to stay with a homestay family when you first arrive in New Zealand to study. A homestay provides a warm, family environment where you'll have your own room, share meals with the family and have the opportunity to practice your English every day. All of our homestays are carefully selected and supervised.
Our homestay services include:
- full inspection of all homes and interviews with host families
- airport pick-up
- police vetting of all host families
- a 'welcome pack' upon arrival
- banking assistance on your first day
- translators to assist communication
- follow-up meetings with you and your homestay family to ensure everyone is happy and comfortable
We can arrange for you to stay with a homestay in any of our study locations. Alternatively, you can stay in hostels, flats or other accommodation options. Learn more about our accommodation options.