To obtain a verified copy of your documents: take a photocopy of your documents, along with the originals, to one of the following for verification:
- A barrister or solicitor of the High Court
- Justice of the Peace or Notary Public
- Court Registrar or Deputy Registrar
- A person legally authorised to certify copies in your home country
- Ara Admissions and Enrolments staff can verify your documents for enrolment purposes only.
Please note: The official's signature must be on each page, with the name and title of the official shown clearly below his/her signature.