Work at Ara
- Current Vacancies
- Employment agreements
- Expression of Interest - Trades tutors
- Expression of Interest - Business
- Frequently asked questions
Health and safety
- Record of Accident - Incident
- First Aid facilities
- Accident and incident reporting
- Earthquake Building Assessments
- Contractor information
- Casual staff
- How to apply
- The selection process
- Why work at Ara?
- Governance and management
- Campus maps
- Campus Master Plan
- Ara Foundation
- The establishment of Ara 2016
1.1. The staff member of Ara Institute of Canterbury (contract supervisor) who engaged the contractor shall provide any relevant health and safety information relating to work the Contractor is required to do. This includes informing the Contractor of any potential or existing hazards, together with relevant information relating to security, access requirements, work permit and emergency procedures.
1.2. If any deviations from safe work practices are identified, the Contract Supervisor reserves the right to stop all site work until agreed safe work practices are developed.