Work at Ara
- Current Vacancies
- Employment agreements
- Expression of Interest - Trades tutors
- Expression of Interest - Business
- Frequently asked questions
Health and safety
- Record of Accident - Incident
- First Aid facilities
- Accident and incident reporting
- Earthquake Building Assessments
- Contractor information
- Casual staff
- How to apply
- The selection process
- Why work at Ara?
- Governance and management
- Campus maps
- Campus Master Plan
- Ara Foundation
- The establishment of Ara 2016
Contractors are required to provide their own first aid facilities, and make provision for appropriate first aid response. Should additional assistance be required:
First aid kits/cabinets are located throughout campuses at Ara. Further assistance can be obtained in an emergency by calling our emergency operator on internal extension 9999. Satellite campuses ring 1-111.
Contractors must complete an accident/incident report, forwarding a copy to the Ara health and safety manager.