Work at Ara
- Current Vacancies
- Employment agreements
- Expression of Interest - Trades tutors
- Frequently asked questions
Health and safety
- Accident report form
- First Aid facilities
- Accident and incident reporting
- Earthquake Building Assessments
- Contractor information
- Casual staff
- How to apply
- The selection process
- Why work at Ara?
- Governance and management
- Key dates
- Campus maps
- Campus Master Plan
- Ara Foundation
- New organisation
Raising the Alarm If you raise the alarm, please call 9999 (from an internal line) or 1-111 and advise details.
Only attempt to put out a fire if it is safe to do so.
When the Alarm Rings, Evacuate the building by the nearest emergency exit. This will be clearly marked Fire Exit. Follow the fire exit direction indicators which are in conspicuous places throughout the building.
Do Not run.
Do Not use elevators if provided - move quickly down the stairwells.
Do Not collect personal belongings from any part of the building.
- Evacuees are to assemble in the predetermined assembly area as noted on the displayed emergency notices. You are not to re-enter the building until instructed to do so.
- Leave lights on. Close windows and doors if safe to do so.
- Turn off any potentially dangerous processes or machinery if applicable.