Work at Ara
- Current Vacancies
- Employment agreements
- Expression of Interest - Trades tutors
- Expression of Interest - Business
- Frequently asked questions
- Health and safety
- How to apply
- The selection process
- Why work at Ara?
- Governance and management
- Campus maps
- Campus Master Plan
- Ara Foundation
- The establishment of Ara 2016
You should make yourself known to the Health and Safety Co-ordinator in your department. You can find out who your Co-ordinator is from your line manager or from the Health and Safety Manager.
The Health and Safety Co-ordinator will give you an overview of the policies and procedures within Ara.
If you have any concerns about your safety at work please raise this with your line manager.